saying hi/election

  • darelle l
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2004
      Just saying hi and good morning and well to all of us democrats we tried,and congradulations to the republicans but i feel that the ones who want to pull together will,and it dont matter whether you are a Dem or a Rep we can mend the two and work out our differences between the people who stick together for i can prove that by saying alot of the people we know and love and party with,swing with,and support arent all democrats and arent all republicans so we show love anyway why not show it before the screwed up world of corruption and politics have us fighting and argueing like they want for the wedge between us is there way,and there way which is the wedge way will benefit those who are going to be getting there way!HOLLA YALL!!