We are in the same area. Can I chat with you?

  • interracialfriends017
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2008
      I saw your profile on yahoo, and like it very much. I want to view
      your photos and chat with you. You can know me by joining the
      following site. You need to complete all information before viewing
      all my photos. I'm loney, I want to meet you...

      http://interracialromance.zoomshare.com/files/love.htm
    • interracialfriends017