black women looking for white men

  • newsletter_friends
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      I would like to introduce to you one of the first Mixed-race Personal
      Listings Service you may find on the Internet! It is created to balck
      relationships between Black Women and White Men. This will also serve
      as a forum for all BW and WM to meet, share, and grow together. As
      stated in simple terms, this group will serve to provide support,
      interact, online resource, and up coming events.
      http://blackwomenwhitemen.bravehost.com/index.html

      Welcome to the hot club for White Women meet Black Men:
      http://blackmeninamerica.bravehost.com/index.html