SAYING HELLO/PARTY REMINDERS

  • darelle l
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2004
      WHATS UP YALL,MY NAME IS DARELLE OF NASTYBAC PRODUCTIONS AND I AM HERE TO SAY WHATS UP TO THOSE WHO DONT KNOW ME AND THE SAME TO THOSE WHO DO AND I HAVE A PROFILE FOR THOSE WHO WOULD LIKE TO VIEW IT,SO ANYBODY WANT TO CHAT AND GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER I AM WAITING AND AVAIL.
      ***IMPORTANT PARTY NOTICES***
      1)SPANISH FLY LATIN FLAVOR SWING PARTY-FRIDAY OCT 15TH AT 9PM AT THE DAYS INN ON PENROSE AVE,SO HIT HER UP FOR THOSE INVITES!!!!!

      2)BUKKAKE PARTY-FRIDAY OCT 15TH AT 8PM AT DAYS INN ON PENROSE AVE-FOR INFO HOLLA AT ME AT 267-808-0946 OR darellesbac@...

      3)ALL FEMALES SWING PARTY-SCHEDULED DATE FRIDAY OCT 29TH AT 9PM AT THE DAYS INN ON PENROSE AVE FOR INVITES AND INFO CONTACT LUSHIOUS & KRUCIAL AT lushious_n_krucial@...

      4)LADIES OF NB SWING FEST-COMING NOV 12TH -DETAILS COMING SOON!! **ALOT OF YOUR NASTYBAC FAVORITES ARE HOSTING THIS FREAK FEST**

      5)TIGERS SWING JAM ON SAT NOV 13TH AT THE SHERATON SUITES OFF OF ISLAND AVE AT 9PM SO HOLLA AT HIM AT 267-252-1771 OR AT tiger_19141@...