SHEMALE LOOKING TO HAVE HOT FUN 2DAY INTERESTED?

  • rossy_29j
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2007
      SHEMALE LOOKING TO HAVE HOT FUN 2DAY INTERESTED?

      My name is Jamie Russell, 32yrs, sexy looking,SHEMALE(i don't know how
      u like me),
      I'd love to share the hottest and wildest region of my sexy
      body.Shemales are a special unique experience, TRUST ME!!

      I just wanna a break between my tight schedule and get away from the
      town for this unusally long weekend... I'm going mad, being alone at
      the age of 32 all the way running around for $$. Now i have it! what
      will i do with it without a companion to share with?

      I've my own lingerie business and I pass off as a very beautiful
      woman, with great t*ts. But I daren't f**k any of the men in my known
      circles. My being a shemale is a well guarded secret and I dont want
      it to be known around. I'm known as a beautiful,sculpted statue,NOT TO
      BE TOUCHED ONLY SEEN!! But I want a good sexual release from any man
      capable of playing my master....

      Are you are interested to join me for a getaway? I just need u for
      this xtremely long weekend!!I'm feeling too horny and lonely.. we
      shall take a long drive to a country side hangout there. I fantasise
      to sexperience you being in my sedan.

      If you can become my master know more about me,If you are interested
      just leave voice mssg for me my contact details can be accesed at my
      profile, I'm paid member so you can contact me ..i have done this
      keep off from junk guys/emails coming to me from weird guys.. my
      profile nameis "wildjamie" at ### http://wildHotShemales.com ###

      Preferably leave a Voice mssg ASAP then i shall call you back.

      Wishing to find suitable younger men
      Luv N Kisses
      Jamie Russell