  • Lou
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 10, 2003
      Hi, I'm soon to be 37, divorced Mother of 4, one of which is grown.
      I work in Social Services.
    • Patricia Lane
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 11, 2003
        hi

        Lou <loujohnson66@...> wrote:Hi, I'm soon to be 37, divorced Mother of 4, one of which is grown.
        I work in Social Services.

        Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

      • Lou
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 11, 2003
          Hi Patricia. Nice to meet you. What part of the Valley are you from? Age? What do u do?

          Patricia Lane <djd_198@...> wrote:hi

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 11, 2003
            i'm on instant message now if u want to talk.

            Lou <moonwitch817@...> wrote:Hi Patricia. Nice to meet you. What part of the Valley are you from? Age? What do u do?