young couple looking

  • HotWifeToshare
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2006
      We are attractive couple 28/29, looking for hot in shape single
      females, males and couples for fun. No Drama, safe sex is a must! We
      have a profile on SLS and Lovevoodoo.com. We prefer lovevoodoo and
      check our messages there daily. Our profile name there is Adam&K and
      we have mpre pictures of us on there. We go to a lot ofthe parites,
      its a good place to meet. Please respond with a photo, if your not in
      shape no offense, but we are not interested.

      - Adam & Katia