Area hot spots

  • Ed
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2006
      Think we can get a folder here where people can let others know about
      some Adult Motels in the area, I know of the ones near the Turnpike in
      Irwin/RT 30, where room are short term rentals, I am looking for a
      place closer to the Burgh/Bridgeville area, we could rate them give
      prices and what they have to offer have a female friend looking to play
      clser to home than RT 30, So a folder would be cool or if anyone knows
      of any feel free to email me the info,