No activity in last 7 days
This group is dedicated to preserving the history of the Montour Railroad, a coal-hauling shortline that operated in the areas south of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania between 1877 and 1985. As part of our effort to memorialize the Montour, the group is also open to discussion about the coal mines, industries, communities, and interconnecting railroads along the Montour's route. There are no membership requirements other than an interest in preserving the memories of our "Old Friend."
- Railway Enthusiasts
- Dec 1, 2001
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.