REGULAR WORK PARTY AT SOUTH PORTAGE BAY CANCELLED THIS SATURDAY- SPECIAL EVENTS SCHEDULED LATER

  • Karen Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2007
      Neighborhood volunteers:

      We will not have our regularly scheduled work party this Saturday.  We will have a special event, DAY OF CARING sponsored by United Way on Friday, September 21st  with 75 Microsoft volunteers working from 9AM-3PM.  The following Saturday, September 29th from 10-2 we will have two additional volunteer groups, Seattle University and R.W. Beck Company.  The Seattle University group will be on site for the first time.  R.W. Beck Company volunteers are coming out for the second time and were originally sponsored by SEATTLE WORKS organization.  We invite neighbors to come out and join us on either of those weekends.

      Karen Wood
      Friends of South Portage Bay Reclamation/
      Montlake Waterfront Park
      (206)  322-9293