Reminder: MCC Meeting Tuesday, February 7 at 7:30

  • Mahon, Robert (Perkins Coie)
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6 1:39 PM
      Reminder: MCC Meeting Tuesday, February 7 at 7:30

      Neighbors:
      This is a reminder that our January neighborhood meeting is scheduled for tomorrow, Tuesday, February 7 from 7:30 - 9:00 p.m. in the Heritage Room at the Seattle Yacht Club.  Here is our agenda:

      7:30 - Welcome
      7:35 - Presentation on the proposed redevelopment of the Montlake Professional Building
      8:15 - Montlake Playfields Update
      8:20 - SR520 Update
      8:40 - New Business
      8:50 - Adjourn
      Regards,
      Bob
      Bob Mahon
      President, Montlake Community Club

      2556 24th Avenue E.
      Seattle, WA 98112
      Tel. (H): 206.720.0688
      Tel. (W): 206.359.6360

      Email: RMahon@...

      NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.