MCC Meeting Reminder

  • Mahon, Robert (Perkins Coie)
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2006
      MCC Meeting Reminder

      Neighbors:

      This is a reminder that our January neighborhood meeting is scheduled for Wednesday, January 11 from 7:30 - 9:00 p.m. in the "Junior Room" on the docks at the Seattle Yacht Club.  The space will be tight, so I ask for your indulgence.  Our agenda is relatively light:

      7:30 - Welcome
      7:35 - Sound Transit Follow-up
      7:40 - SR 520 Update (report on UW meeting; new cost and traffic numbers; upcoming Parks Board hearing)
      8:10 - MCC Planning / 2006 Agenda -- looking ahead to issues of importance and emphasis
      8:40 - New Business
      8:50 - Adjourn

      Regards,
      Bob

      Bob Mahon
      President, Montlake Community Club

      2556 24th Avenue E.
      Seattle, WA 98112
      Tel. (H): 206.720.0688
      Tel. (W): 206.359.6360

      Email: RMahon@...

      NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.