Public Safety -- Meeting with Seattle Police and Park Security

  • Mahon, Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      Public Safety -- Meeting with Seattle Police and Park Security

      Neighbors:

      Several neighbors have invited representatives of the police and parks departments to a meeting on Thursday, August 4 at 8:00 p.m. to discuss Montlake public safety issues.  The city attendees will be Sonia Richter, the crime prevention person from the East Precinct, and Larry Campbell, head of park security.   Although the impetus for the meeting was increases in vandalism and other crime in and around the Arboretum, the problem is broader than just area near the Arboretum.  Please contact me by email or telephone if you are interested in joining us.  I expect that we will have a broader community meeting on the topic this fall.

      Regards,
      Bob
      Regards,
      Bob Mahon
      President,
      Montlake Community Club
      2556 24th Avenue E.
      Seattle, WA 98112
      Tel. (H): 206.720.0688
      Tel. (W): 206.359.6360
      Email: RMahon@...

      NOTICE: This communication may contain privileged or other confidential information. If you have received it in error, please advise the sender by reply email and immediately delete the message and any attachments without copying or disclosing the contents. Thank you.