Boyer Children's Clinic open house

  • Jonathan Dubman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 12 1:56 PM

      Michael Stewart, Assistant Director at the Boyer Children’s Clinic, would like to notify the Montlake community of the upcoming open house on Monday. There’s also an auction planned a few months out. See below for more info.

      http://www.boyercc.org

      “Boyer Children’s Clinic is a non-profit therapy and early childhood educational facility under the medical direction of a developmental pediatrician, serving children from birth to teen years who have neuromuscular disorders such as cerebral palsy or delay in development.”

      Open House

      Monday, July 18, 2005
      4:30 - 6:30pm
      See the Education and Therapy Programs in action
      Learn about Boyer from the Board of Directors and Staff

      Tour the facility.

      For further information – info@...

      Touch of the Tropics Auction

      Saturday October 29, 2005

      5:30pm

      For further information, please visit

      http://www.boyercc.org/auction.html

      Thank you so much for your consideration.  I look forward to hearing from you.

      Please do not hesitate to call or email me with any questions.

      Michael Stewart

      Boyer Children's Clinic

      1850 Boyer Avenue East

      Seattle, WA   98112