hire a hacker

  • sandra92us
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2005
      i m ruined, i m bankrupt ......... i have been cheated by my
      buisiness partner suny singh. He stole all my secrets and important
      documents from my mail as i told him my passwords since i trusted
      him. He changed all the password,i could not access my own buisness
      online. Then i found a site named hirehackers.da.ru .......i mailed a
      request to that site to crack my password.
      That site helped me alot by cracking my
      password....there was no risk in this site as i had to pay them after
      being satisfied by proofs.....
      Want to hack , crack someone's Yahoo!,Hotmail,AOL or any email
      password ?
      Do you want to know the password your target is using ?

      people who suspect somethign fishy about their partners , lovers ,
      kids ..or for any reason want to know the details important to
      him/her , through viewing the emails of the target... you know where
      to go.

      Hire a Hacker for that....

      All you need to do , is to goto http://www.hirehackers.da.ru

      hirehacker cracks the password for you , for flat $100 USD.

      Some of the important details are:-

      1- They get the original password the victim is using.
      2- After getting the password, they provide you with solid proofs.
      3- Payment is made ONLY AFTER you are convinced with the proofs they
      send you.
      4- You are required to pay through various methods , including
      westernunion , moneygram , paypal , e-gold, moneybookers etc.
      5- With enhanced support , solid background and professional
      lookout , it is by far the best solution to your hacking needs.
      6- For more details, just goto www.hirehackers.da.ru

      The entire process is completely safe, secure, confidential...and
      fast. You might get the password within hrs after requesting throiugh
      www.hirehackers.da.ru...

      hirehackers have already featured in Defcon , Astalavista and
      CyberSecurity weekly. It is an evergrowing hackers community, and a
      pioneer in all your internet surveillance needs.

      Regards,

      hirehackers
      http://www.hirehackers.da.ru

      HACK CRACK YAHOO MSN HOTMAIL AOL EMAIL PASSWORD FOR $100 USD !

      hirehacker

      http://www.hirehackers.da.ru

      http://www.hirehackers.da.ru/banner.gif
    • sandra92us