FW: April Monthly Email Update: SR 520 Bridge Replacement & HOV Project

  • Jonathan Dubman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2004
      For those who actively follow the SR 520 project, there's a big
      Executive Committee meeting tomorrow, right here in Montlake. That
      committee (the one that makes the real decisions) hasn't met for quite a
      while. Based on the agenda below, I don't anticipate any major
      revelations, but you never know. I'll be there and will post a follow
      up. A good showing by Seattle community folks does make an impression.
      There's often a chance to say a few words to elected officials, too. I
      anticipate a chance for public comment, an opportunity I often make use
      of.

      Jonathan