Lost & Found

  • Lucy Flynn Zuccotti
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003

      I found a camera bag with camera and film near 20th and Louisa on October 30th.  I put up some fliers in the neighborhood, but no one has responded.  It is too late for me to get a notice into the December Montlake Flyer, and it was suggested I try the forum.  I would like to get the camera back to its owner, especially since some of the film is exposed.

      If you or someone you know is missing a camera, please contact me.  I can be reached at 206.323.1343 or through e-mail.

      Thank you,

      Lucy Flynn Zuccotti