RE: [montlakeforum] Montlake Rentals

  • Jerry Raitzer
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 3, 2003
      Hello,

      We're looking for a reliable contractor to replace our front walkway and steps,
      so need both concrete and brick work. Have any of you found a contractor you
      like and would recommend? preferably we'd like to find someone who can handle
      the whole job, or at least a concrete contractor and mason who can work
      together. Thanks.

      Michele and Jerry, 2045 Boyer

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com