FS: 25 Pound Cases of Canning Tomatoes

  • annamdavidson
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
      Our Family's farm Nature's Last Stand located in Fall City WA on 23 acres along the Snoqualmie River has 25 pound cases of big beef tomatoes grown with love and the organic farming method. Typically we sell our tomatoes for $4/pound but this week we have a summer bounty and can offer 25 pound cases of canning tomatoes for an amazing discount.

      # 2's $50/ 25pound case
      #1's $70/ 25 pound case
      #1's $50/15 pound case

      Please email me to place your order, Pick up tomorrow SATURDAY between 9-2pm at our farm stand at the U-dist Farmer's Market. If pick up at the Market is not possible for you, cases of #1's will also be available for home delivery on Tuesday for an additional $10.

      Thanks a Bunch!
    • Ken Comstock
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 23, 2013
        I am not sure what the difference is betwen #1 and #2?  Is it shape, quality or are #2's only suitable for canning?

        Thank you for educating me....

        Ken Comstock.

        #1's $70/ 25 pound case
        #1's $50/15 pound case