Re: [montlakeforum] instant landscaping

  • freya
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 2, 2003
      I want to give away 2 large rhododendrons....don't
      know
      the species, I grew them from cuttings. They are
      lilac in color. They are in my front yard to the
      right of my driveway - at 2167 Boyer East. Maybe
      they could be used in the community owned lot at 24th
      and Boyer???? I want to move them before they bloom,
      and before the adjacent peonies begin sprouting.
      Anyone interested?
      Please call Freya 206 322-6357

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/