Letter to the Editor and Staff

  • Anita Bowers
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2012

      As usual the Flyer is not just informative but also reflects the essence of Montlake and those issues that are important to us. With our lives filled with the hard national news that is biased, contentious and discouraging, reading the Flyer is really what our life is about.  It makes you realize that our efforts to maintain and enhance this small community as a haven for our families and future residences may be one of the most important things we can be involved in. I cannot imagine the time it takes to produce each issue but I want you to know how much it is appreciated.

      Anita

    • Lisa Coughlin
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1, 2012

        Thanks Anita, I was thinking the same thing yesterday when I got the new Flyer.  Thanks to everyone for putting it together – also love the new blog!

        Lisa

        As usual the Flyer is not just informative but also reflects the essence of Montlake and those issues that are important to us. With our lives filled with the hard national news that is biased, contentious and discouraging, reading the Flyer is really what our life is about.  It makes you realize that our efforts to maintain and enhance this small community as a haven for our families and future residences may be one of the most important things we can be involved in. I cannot imagine the time it takes to produce each issue but I want you to know how much it is appreciated.

        Anita

      • Teresa Conkling
        Message 3 of 3 , May 2, 2012
          I agree - the Flyer is much appreciated - Thank you! Terry