Recommending architect for your project.

  • Carolyn Janko
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2011
      Hi,
      I highly recommend Rex Hohlbein for your architectural needs!

      Rex has received many awards for his wonderful work - take a look under "awards/publications on his website. You can view a few of his remodel projects, as well.  Not only is Rex a talented architect, he is also a sincere and thoughtful person. (And, by the way, Rex is one of your neighbors - he and his family live on E Howe St.)  Check out his website--

      Rex Hohlbein | REX HOHLBEIN ARCHITECTS | 206-632-7276 |  www.rexhohlbeinarchitects.com

      Good luck with your remodel,
      Carolyn Gardner
      206-909-1101