Handyman - Carpenter

  • Jerry Raitzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
      Neighbors,

      I'm in need of a carpenter to do some small jobs on my house including items like installing vents in the roof, window repair, fence repair, etc.  Some of these items require skill and experience.  I want someone preferably who is licensed and bonded, who shows up on time (at least the right day), and has demonstrated good skills and trustworthiness.

      Any recommendations would be most welcome...I know these people are hard to come by!

      Jerry Raitzer
      Boyer Ave
    • Stephen Grudier
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 8, 2010
        Hate to boast but can I recommend myself?  Stephen Grudier, MLF Built, Inc. 206-280-3081

        All the items you listed in regards to business and personal.  Also a neighbor!

        -- Patiently pecked from my Palm Pre