Attempted break-in

  • lisaworkinghard
    Message 1 of 3 , May 3, 2010
      Someone just brought this website to my attention, but it looks like an attempted break-in in the 1900 block of 26th Ave. E.

      http://www.centraldistrictnews.com/2010/05/03/cdnews-police-scanner-5-3
    • ellen judson
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2010
        I found an empty (except for some change) black metal cash box at the top of the stairs leading to my house 2 weeks ago. Is this connected to a house or car break-in? Is anyone missing a cash box?

        Ellen
        26th Ave E.

        To: montlakeforum@yahoogroups.com
        From: miller@...
        Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 01:06:15 +0000
        Subject: [montlakeforum] Attempted break-in

        Someone just brought this website to my attention, but it looks like an attempted break-in in the 1900 block of 26th Ave. E.

        http://www.centrald istrictnews. com/2010/ 05/03/cdnews- police-scanner- 5-3

      • Lisa Feldman
        Message 3 of 3 , May 4, 2010
          There were some keys hanging from a tree at the corner of 26th and Newton a few minutes ago. I was rushing by on the way to the busstop.

          Thanks,
          Lisa

          Sent from my iPhone

          To: montlakeforum@ yahoogroups. com