lost pet

  • tk
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2010
      We were out walking our dog (just little while ago) when a woman stopped to tell us about her lost dog. the dog "Vivian" has been seen between East Lynn, Fuhrman and Boyer.

      She is skittish but not afraid of other dogs so if you have one she may come to you.

      she is black/brown, medium with pointy ears.

      Her owners are Heather and Colin at 206-390-7891 or 206-349-6557.

      The Kummerows