need an early August housesitter?

  • a_wessells
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2009
      My parents are planning to visit from Florida in August, and would love to connect with a Montlake family looking for a house sitter.

      If you or someone you know would like an active, newly retired couple to maintain a presence in your house -- come and go, stay overnight, water plants, walk/feed pets, etc. for a week or more (roughly Aug 1-15) -- please let us know!

      Anne, Cooper and Clara Wessells
      329-1097 ph.