Fw: James W. Sutherland Art Show & Sale

  • Kari Olson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2009

      James W. Sutherland  Aesthetic Stimulus Plan*
      aka
       One Day Only Art Sale

      Join me and 19 of my neighborhood artists
      as we present
      Made in Montlake - our annual Spring Art Event.

      *All of my work will be on sale for 20% off the day of the event.
       Just in time for Mother's Day gift giving!

      Saturday, April 18, 2009      10am - 6pm
      Montlake Community Center,  1618 East Calhoun Street,  Seattle,  98112

      Made in Montlake Art Event

      James W. Sutherland - Artist
      www.jameswsutherland.com
      206.962.9169

      Please share this email with anyone whom you feel would enjoy my artwork
       by clicking on "Forward email" below. Thanks !

      Safe Unsubscribe
      This email was sent to kolson_fip_interlakenpark@... by jameswsutherland@....
      Made in Montlake - Montlake Community Center | 1618 E. Calhoun Street | Seattle | WA | 98112