Fw: [montlakecoop] crime

  • Erik Fraker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2009
      FYI

      ----- Forwarded Message ----
      From: "tamara@..." <tamara@...>
      To: Pam Copeland <jimpamandsophia@...>; "montlakecoop@yahoogroups.com" <montlakecoop@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, March 3, 2009 3:07:37 PM
      Subject: [montlakecoop] crime

      Hello,
      I just wanted people to know that this morning 9:00 am in Madison Park area. (1 block behind Shell gas station)
      My friend had her purse stolen out of her car.....She was getting her child out to bring into pre-K school.
      As she was walking away a man came over and broke her car window and then took her purse off the front seat!
      He then ran off and jumped into a waiting car.  This all happened within seconds.
      Another mom was also getting her child out off her car and both women witnessed the whole thing happen.
      Crazy how brazen these thieves are!!!! In the day light with witness around!
      So please be careful not to leave things in your car.

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)