Another break in on the mean streets of Montlake

  • bobkupyn
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      From the May 1st Central District News
      9:34am - Royal Ct. E. and E. Roanoke - Burglary - Suspects left the
      scene in a black '91 mazda pickup truck with a camper. Witness was
      chasing the suspects but then lost sight of them on Lk. Washington
      Blvd. He also recovered some evidence from the suspects. There were a
      couple of other reports of a truck matching that description driving
      recklessly on Miller from Roanoke. Update: They're saying that the
      witness was working next door when he spotted the burglary. There was
      a lookout outside keeping watch, using a cell phone to communicate
      with the guy inside. The lookout spotted the witness and the other guy
      ran out, and apparently the witness wrestled with him before he got
      away. The loss appears to be "substantial", including jewelry.
    • Scott Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        I found an Apple I-Pod on Boyer Avenue near the Q City Yatch Club.  It obviously fell out of someone's packback while riding their bike.  If you can accurately describe it to me, I will assume you are its rightful owner and return it to you.  Just email to me -- type of I-Pod, color, type of headphones, color, other accessories that are with it, the name that appears on the name screen, and the name of two artists that appears in the play list.  SAWJ