South Portage Bay Reclamation/Montlake Waterfront Park Saturday, March 8th from 9 AM until 12:00 NOON

  • Karen Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 6, 2008

      HI VOLUNTEERS,
      The weather is warming up and spring is around the corner.  It's a great time to come out and help with the restoration at South Portage Bay/Montlake Waterfront Park.  We will receive credit toward our Dept. of Neighborhoods grant for every hour we spend preparing the park for the future improvements.  We hope you will join us this  Saturday, March 8th from 9 AM until 12:00 NOON   Tools and gloves will be provided, but feel free to bring your own if you prefer.  There will be snacks and drinks too. The forecast is partly sunny and 52 degrees, a nice day for some fresh air and friends.

      The South Portage Bay Reclamation / Montlake Waterfront Park is essentially a volunteer effort by community members, supported by Seattle Parks and Recreation.  We meet in the parking lot behind the Four Seasons Apartments at Boyer Avenue East and 15th Ave. East , west of the Montlake Play field at the Portage Bay Shoreline

      Karen Wood and Anne Preston
      Friends of South Portage Bay Reclamation
      Montlake Waterfront Park
      328-4135    322-9293