Anyone local to the Nashville/Franklin TN area?

  • Melissa Sanders
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012
      Hello-

      Trying desperately to find a community of fellow Montessori homeschoolers that
      are local. I am having great difficulty and have come up empty handed after
      posting on the two main homeschool forums in my area. Thought I would post here
      to see if by chance I lived anywhere near any of you all?!

      Please feel free to e-mail me if you are in the area!
      Melissa
      Melissa@...