Re: [montessoribyhand] Spanish names for Montessori materials

  • Maren Mentor
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 26, 2012
      Recently, somebody asked on this list about a supplier of Montessori
      materials in Latin America (or was that on another Montessori list?). I
      don't remember the details, but maybe somebody can help?

      That way you could copy them all from an online catalog :-)

      Good luck,

      Maren

      On 25.01.2012 13:31, mousse54 wrote:
      > Would some you you who are native Spanish speakers please give me the correct Spanish names for the Montessori materials, as many as you can thick of? I am looking to be able to name materials in the classroom in Spanish beyond the "every day" vocabulary that I learned as a student. Thank you all so much!

    • Jean Espinosa
      Message 2 of 8 , Jan 27, 2012
        Hi my name is Jean Espinosa
        I am from Puerto Rico, and I present my class in spanish. If, I can help you, you can contact me.

        Would some you you who are native Spanish speakers please give me the correct Spanish names for the Montessori materials, as many as you can thick of? I am looking to be able to name materials in the classroom in Spanish beyond the "every day" vocabulary that I learned as a student. Thank you all so much!

      • LORE GEISSLER
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 3, 2012
          try this link:
          http://2pequenostraviesos.blogspot.com/search/label/Spanish

          Recently, somebody asked on this list about a supplier of Montessori
          materials in Latin America (or was that on another Montessori list?). I
          don't remember the details, but maybe somebody can help?

          That way you could copy them all from an online catalog :-)

          Good luck,

          Maren

          On 25.01.2012 13:31, mousse54 wrote:
          > Would some you you who are native Spanish speakers please give me the correct Spanish names for the Montessori materials, as many as you can thick of? I am looking to be able to name materials in the classroom in Spanish beyond the "every day" vocabulary that I learned as a student. Thank you all so much!

        • Luis lauro Leiva liñan
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 1, 2012
            you coul check this

            Would some you you who are native Spanish speakers please give me the correct Spanish names for the Montessori materials, as many as you can thick of?  I am looking to be able to name materials in the classroom in Spanish beyond the "every day" vocabulary that I learned as a student.  Thank you all so much!

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional

            <*> To change settings online go to:
                (Yahoo! ID required)