This is a book discussion group for anyone interested in Montessori. The group is currently inactive. Previously, members discussed Montessori-related books and articles. All members are welcome to initiate discussion on any Montessori-related reading.
Previously we have discussed:
- 'The Secret of Childhood' by Maria Montessori
- 'Children Who Are Not Yet Peaceful' by Donna Bryant Goertz
- 'The Discovery of the Child' by Maria Montessori
- 'Montessori Today' by Paula Polk Lillard
- 'Punished by Rewards' by Alfie Kohn
- 'To Educate the Human Potential' by Maria Montessori
- 'The Absorbent Mind' by Maria Montessori
When requesting to join, please briefly provide information that makes it clear that you are a real person with a real interest in joining. We have had attempts by spammers to join so posts to the group are currently moderated to protect members from spam. Non-informative requests to join such as "Please allow me to join," will be rejected.
We are a sister group of Playschool6, a Montessori homeschooling discussion group. Montessoribooks was born out of a discussion at Playschool6 where a few of us mentioned that we struggled to read Maria Montessori's books.
This is an international group; please do not advertise items for sale.
- Sep 30, 2002
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.