We Need YOU for SouthEast AK Friends Of Montessori Board!

  • Juneu Montessori School
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 9:28 PM

      This message is being forwarded to all Montessori families. Please consider serving on the SEAFOM board!

      Sent: Wednesday, April 09, 2008 9:36 PM

      Subject: We Need YOU for SEAFOM Board!

      Are you interested in learning more about Montessori education? Would you like to see Montessori strengthen and grow in Juneau ? We need your help! The South East Alaska Friends of Montessori (SEAFOM) is the non-profit organization that provides funding and logistical support to all levels of Montessori education in Juneau . Our Board consists of nine members - parents, teachers, and community members who give, through a labor of love, their time and energies toward making Montessori available to all of Juneau [s children. Board members serve two year terms and will be elected by members of SEAFOM at the annual meeting on May 8, 2008. There are currently four positions up for election. Will you please consider serving?

      Contact Catherine Fritz at fritzes@... or 789-1825 to find out more, or express your interest in helping with SEAFOM, either as a Board member or on a committee or special project.

      Lupita