Congress to vote on historic early learning legislation!

  • Lupita Alvarez
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Dear Friend,

      Historic early learning legislation is on its way to the House
      floor for a vote when Congress returns to Washington in
      September.

      This bill represents a huge investment for thousands of our
      nation's young children -- providing $1 billion for early
      learning programs every year, for the next eight years.

      But I just learned that there are some in Congress who might try
      to strip this funding out of the bill, a move that would
      devastate thousands of children across the country. I sent a
      letter asking my Representative to support this crucial early
      education funding when Congress gets back in session. Will you
      join me in doing the same?

      Just click the link below!

      http://www.preknowinfocenter.org/campaign/elcf_backtodc?rk=4pv6oV6aG5oiW

      If you do not wish to receive emails sent from your peers on behalf of this organization, please click this link:
      http://www.preknowinfocenter.org/preknow/opt-out-taf.tcl?friend_email=montessori%5fborealis%40yahoogroups%2ecom

      This email is Powered by Convio, Inc.

      http://www.convio.com