Juneau School District Equity Rubric

  • Stephanie Allison
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2009

      Okay, I know I’ve already sent an email, but I can’t stress how important it is that the district receive feedback on this document.  In one section (E5-A) the percentage of students eligible for specific categories can range only 2% below the district average to twice the district average.

      Using demographic information provided by the district for SY 2007-2008, the following would be subject to change or elimination:

      Auke Bay School

      Mendenhall River School

      Juneau Community Charter School

      DZ Middle School