Montessori Lego League Team

  • Stephanie Allison
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009

      FLL

      Interested in the First LEGO League competition-for the 09-10 school year?

      I am trying to determine if there is enough interest for a Montessori team for the next school year.  This project will require a minimum of five dedicated adults.  A dedicated adult:

      ·       Commits to a minimum of one afternoon a week in direct contact with students, Sept – Nov.

      ·       Commits to attending coaches training (July or Sept)

      This competition is for students age 9-14.  So far, I have myself and ONE person.  This is GREAT fun and a wonderful team building project.

      Please contact me if you’re interested.

      Stephanie L. Allison

      723-3092

      slacpa@...