Recruitment at Gold Medal Games

  • Barbara Thurston
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 18 9:15 AM
      As part of our annual recruitment efforts, Montessori, the
      Charter School, and the Tlingit Immersion program are
      combining forces and handing out program information at the
      Gold Medal basketball games next week. These games run in
      the afternoon and evening on Sun-Thurs, and Fri-Sat evening.

      I'm looking for elementary or adolescent parents who can sit
      at a table in the commons near the games and hand out
      information about all three programs.

      On Monday through Thursday, people are needed from noon -
      10:30pm. On Friday and Saturday games people are needed from
      5pm-10:30pm. Would you be available to staff a table for a
      couple of hours? When are you be available?

      Reply by email to barbara@..., or by phone to 789-2991.

      Thanks.

      Barbara Thurston
    • slacpa@acsalaska.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 18 10:04 AM
        This is a fantastic idea Barbara, I'm really sorry that I can't help, we leave for
        my brother's wedding early Saturday morning.

        Do you think it would be worth asking Alison to send this to her email list?

        Stephanie