Tell us your story!

  • Juneau Montessori School
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2009

      Dear families,

      During the upcoming Hot Salsa – Cool Ballroom event, our MC would like to bring to light, particularly for those who do not have a direct connection with our program, what Montessori Education means to our families.  Most of us, who have been involved in Montessori for a while and have older kids now, have a unique view of how Montessori has influenced our kids. We would love to hear your stories too and be able to share them with others.

      You can email me your story, call me or stop by the JMS office and tell it to me and I’ll write it for you.

      Remember, Hot Salsa – Cool Ballroom is this Saturday at Centennial Hall – I would like to have your stories right away!

      Thank you,

      Lupita

      Lupita Alvarez, Director

      Juneau Montessori School

      750 St. Ann 's Ave.

      Douglas, AK 99824

      Phone: (907) 364-3535

      Fax: (907) 364-3537

      Education for Life, Education for Peace!