Hot Salsa - ticket sales

  • Brooks Perkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2009
      This is your last weekend to sell your tickets! You can sell tickets sometime during the day at Safeway, A & P, and Rainbow Foods. We are running 2 hours shifts from 11am - 5pm Saturday and Sunday. If you would like to do this let me know so you can pick up or we can set up a table chairs and a poster at any location. I know some of you have signed up to do this already, thank you!

      Please, please, please sell or buy your tickets!
      We need the money, stubs and unsold tickets brought to your classroom on Monday, January 26th. That is this next Monday.
      All classroom representatives need to collect tickets and get them to Brooks Perkins or JMS Office. We need to have all tickets accounted for!
      If you have any questions or concerns please contact me
      brookspooh@...
      586-5696

      Brooks Perkins
      brookspooh@...