need to contact

  • The Sodens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2009
      could the woman that bought the breast pump at our freecycle sale
      last weekend contact me? I found some extra parts for the pump that
      i think your sister would appreciate. please email me!

      Also, whoever took the mobile for the crib accidently dropped the
      part that attaches the mobile to the crib in our driveway, i'll put
      it on our front porch for pickup. let me know if you need directions
      again.

      Thanks!
      Amy