Freecycle "sale" Saturday

  • The Sodens
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2009
      We are moving and have a garage full of items to get rid of, so we
      are going to have a freecycle sale. (full disclosure: we will have a
      few big items for sale, but you can ignore those.) We will have our
      garage open (brrr!) from 8-12 on Saturday, January 3rd. We live at
      8006 Poppy Ct. in Montana Creek (off of Montana Creek Road, take a
      right on Ninnis, a right on Black Wolf, a right on Pond Vista, one
      more right on Poppy Court and we are the second house on, you guessed
      it, the right).

      Hope to see you there!
      Amy Soden

      for sale:
      wood play kitchen-$25
      push reel lawn mower-$25
      SAD light box-$50 (purchased from Southeast Alaska Medical Suppliers)
      suitcase-$25 (it's a large samsonite hardside upright "spinner", used
      once, in great shape)
      breast pump-$25 (Ameda, with bottles, bought from Debi Ballum a few
      years ago)

      for free:
      convertible toddler bed/child bed and mattress (used to be drop side
      crib as well, but drop side hardware is broken)
      dozen or so gift bags and hanging gift organizer
      assorted craft supplies
      gardening supplies and tools (spade, transfer shovel, sweeping rake,
      spreading rake, pick-axe, etc.)
      toys
      stuffed animals
      clothing (mens size xl and 36 pants, womens 3xl, girls 18-24m, some
      boys 12m)
      small (toddler and young child) coats
      assorted candles
      dell laptop with case (no os, purchased 2000)
      well used cloth diapers (kushies aio, have holes in shell, so not for
      heavy wetters, worked very well for our light wetting son)
      assorted xmas decorations (take whole box)
      a few kitchen items (medium size food processor, 4 cup coffee maker,
      some pots and pans)
      ice cream maker
      couch pillows
      boppy pillow