Urgent Contact Rep. John Coghill - SCR 19 needs help!

  • Juneu Montessori School
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 10 7:01 PM
      SCR 19 needs help!

      Dear Families:

      If you can, please contact Representative John Coghill and ask him to send to the floor SCR 19, the resolution urging cooperative work between the Governor and Legislature on the recommendations from the Governor’s Summit . Representative Coghill is chair of the House Rules Committee. His contact information is below. I have also attached the recommendations and the resolution.

      Representative Coghill needs to hear from people that it is important. The main purpose of the resolution is to raise awareness of the issues. There is no fiscal note.

      Please let me know if you have questions. I’d also appreciate hearing any response you might get. Thanks very much.

      Best,
      Lupita

      Representative John Coghill
      907-465-3719