Montessori Potluck Dinner - Friday December 19 - Marie Drake Gym 6 pm

  • Juneau Montessori School
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2008

      Dear Families,

      Please join us for a Winter Lights Celebration!

      The entire Montessori Community – from Toddlers to Adolescents – will gather at the Marie Drake Gym on Friday December 19 at 6pm –

      We will have a candle light walk around the gym while singing a variety of holiday songs from various traditions – Hanukkah, Christmas, Kwanzaa, etc. –

      We’ll enjoy dinner and a chance to visit with old friends and make new ones.

      Please bring a dish to share. It will be a true potluck!!

      We may be playing games or dancing as well. Program details are yet to be decided. In any case, mark your calendars for a fun night!

      Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

      Lupita

      Lupita Alvarez, Director

      Juneau Montessori School

      750 St. Ann 's Ave.

      Douglas, AK 99824

      Phone: (907) 364-3535

      Fax: (907) 364-3537

      Education for Life, Education for Peace!