Montessori Borealis Community Service Project - Chris' Class

  • Stephanie Allison
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008

      Hello everyone!

      I’m coordinating a community service project in Chris’ class.  We are setting up a Treasure Store at Harborview for Christmas; essentially a place for children to purchase gifts for their family.  We are happily copying the Glacier Valley Treasure Store, which many Montessori Borealis students have enjoyed for several years.

      For this to be successful, we need products to sell.  We are asking for donations of gently used items, but they must be small enough to fit in a child’s backpack.

      Donations can be sent to school, or placed in a collection tub at the Harborview entrance (this should be in place by early next week).

      Thank you!

      Stephanie L. Allison

      723-3092

      slacpa@...