Harborview Wrapping Paper Orders Pick Up

  • Stephanie Allison
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2008

      The Harborview PTA has received the wrapping paper orders.  Since these orders include frozen food families will need to pick up at the Northland Services Dock (on the channel, across from the hospital).

      PTA members will be at the container tomorrow 2:30 – 5:00.  They are trying to accommodate Montessori by being there after our students are released.

      Two notices should have gone home, but I haven’t received mine, so thought I’d send everyone an email.

      Stephanie L. Allison

      723-3092

      slacpa@...