FW: Harborview PTA Meeting

  • Stephanie Allison
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008

      It would be absolutely wonderful if we could have consistent representation for Montessori with this group.  I’ve already committed to the site council and I can’t participate in both groups.  They are a VERY nice group of people.

      Stephanie L. Allison

      723-3092

      slacpa@...

      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 28, 2008
        Stephanie - I was planning on joining, but I can't make it today...Is there anyone I should contact?

        Sumer Todd-Harding

        Cell: 907-209-4917

        Wk: 907-465-5829

        sumersworkemail@...