FW: [JMSparents] Man Auction!

  • Juneu Montessori School
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21 6:29 PM

      Please forward to Montessori Families

      From: JMSparents@yahoogroups.com [mailto: JMSparents@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Kristin Cox
      Sent: Monday, July 21, 2008 3:32 PM
      To: JMSparents@yahoogroups.com ; Juneau Parents
      Subject: [JMSparents] Man Auction!  Out of the box fundraiser!!

      Help send our devoted teaching assistant, Emily Osborn to Montessori
      Teacher training. The event is going to be this saturday at the
      Alaskan Bar from 8-10. At 8 there will be a Speciality Beer Tasting
      for $7 for as much and as long as the beer lasts. At 9 we will be
      having a MAN AUCTION!! Come bid on men who will be offering Whale
      Watching Tours , Dinners, Bike, Home and Yard Maintenance, Two Nights
      at the Wolf Lodge with Breakfast and more. All funds raised will be
      donated to the Juneau Montessori School and will qualify for a $10,000
      matching grant!

      Call or email me with any questions.

      Kristin

      --