Beach Day Pics

  • Alfie Price
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 12, 2008
      Hi all! I'm new to the yahoo group as of today. I have put up some
      pictures from Beach Day 2008 on my web site. They aren't published,
      just hosted on my site. Scroll down through the images on the left,
      click the thumbnails to see the larger image to the right.

      http://www.taquantech.com/Beach%20Day%202008/index.html
    • Stephanie Allison
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 13, 2008

        Thanks Alfie!  These are some great pictures.

        Stephanie L. Allison

        723-3092

        slacpa@...