FW: [JMSparents] FW: Pansy Sale Flyer

  • Juneu Montessori School
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3, 2008

        Please distribute to the Montessori Database

      Hello Parents,

      We are officially welcoming in spring with the start of our annual Pansy/Viola Plant Sale!  We have some great, new additions to our sale this year.  We can now order Glacier Garden gift certificates (of which we earn 10% profit), we can order 10 inch, pre-potted mixed flower pots, and we can order all the products online!   Please take the order forms from your parent files and sell, sell, sell!  If you need more order forms, you can print the attachments or ask JMS for more.  This is our last fundraiser of the year and we are relying on you, the parents, to ask co-workers, neighbors, friends, and family to buy!  You can encourage buyers to visit our website to make their purchases on-line.  www.juneaumontessor i.org.  Thank you for your support and let’s think spring!

      Stephanie Kohlhase

      JMS Fund Development Chair